The Material Handler is responsible for the movement of all materials related to the bulk and packaging manufacturing process, including scrap.
- Operate/drive material handling equipment including narrow aisle lifts, stand up and sit down forklifts.
- Transportation of finished goods from outgoing airlock and stocking to the finished goods quarantine staging area
- Movement of materials from the production staging areas to the incoming airlock
- Restocking of production raw materials from outgoing airlock to the warehouse
- Pick and stage production orders
- Pick finished product for shipment
- Load and unload trucks
- Maintenance of Resin Handling Room and adjusting resin flow when alarm sounds. Keeping area clean and fully stocked.
- Responsible for operation of the Closed End Baler
- Maintenance of the scrap room, scrap baler room, and rotation of scrap resin for recycling
- Verification and movement of all bulk totes and raw materials from the production staging area to the incoming staging area
- Empty tote breakdown and locating to staging area
- Restocking of production raw materials from the packaging area to the warehouse
- Responsible for operation of the Overhead Bridge Conveyor to supply materials to the R&D facility
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 40 pounds of equipment, parts or supplies
- Ability to operate pallet jacks and other related equipment requiring the pulling and pushing of excessive weight
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have fork lift certification
- Ability to develop a team-oriented working relationship within the production area
- Basic Computer Skills